Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GEOFF REROLL?

3 posters

Go down

GEOFF REROLL? Empty GEOFF REROLL?

Post  Geoff Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 am

I am wanting to level an alt, but I want a mega super easy mode class without a stupid amount of buttons. I have tried my hand at my hunter and I just dont have the patience to have 9000 buttons bound just to play someone decently.

I am thinking either DK or Shadow Priest, they seem to be relatively low on the learning curve to get someone good at playing.

I like the idea of the Shadow Priest because of my latency issues, casting is a lot more forgiving when you are lagging the balls off of an indian albino transexual then a melee char.

Anyone have any suggestions? Untill I have the stable fulltime job in my pocket I have to be a casual fag and use ghetto kmart internet, and the best way to be a casualfuck is to level an alt.

Geoff

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-20

Back to top Go down

GEOFF REROLL? Empty Re: GEOFF REROLL?

Post  Aalanek Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Geoff wrote:I am wanting to level an alt, but I want a mega super easy mode class without a stupid amount of buttons. I have tried my hand at my hunter and I just dont have the patience to have 9000 buttons bound just to play someone decently.

I am thinking either DK or Shadow Priest, they seem to be relatively low on the learning curve to get someone good at playing.

I like the idea of the Shadow Priest because of my latency issues, casting is a lot more forgiving when you are lagging the balls off of an indian albino transexual then a melee char.

Anyone have any suggestions? Untill I have the stable fulltime job in my pocket I have to be a casual fag and use ghetto kmart internet, and the best way to be a casualfuck is to level an alt.

Arcane mages have like... 1 button, 2 buttons if they are bored.
Aalanek
Aalanek

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  KroLeXz Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 pm

he has lag issues, latency hurts arcane a lot - it's already a class you got to squeeze as much uptime as possible since damage is min on the move and you have no DoTs whats so ever to maintain damage on a boss.

Though AA is right, mages are extremely easy to play.

KroLeXz

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum